PLEASE BE SMART WHEN TRICK-OR-TREATING THIS YEAR BY FOLLOWING THE SAFETY TIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS NOTICE!
Trick-Or-Treat in the Town of Minocqua is always on Halloween Day, October 31st. Hours are 4pm to 7pm.
NOTE: Traditionally, businesses in downtown Minocqua have also participated in Trick-Or-Treat from 4pm to 6pm. Expect a decreased number of downtown businesses to participate in Trick-Or-Treat this year. If you are downtown, PLEASE MAKE SURE CHILDREN ARE UNDER SUPERVISION, PARTICULARLY WHEN CROSSING STREETS!
Homes that choose not to participate in Trick-Or-Treat should leave their porch lights turned off and close window drapes.
Halloween Safety Tips:
- Covid-19 Guidance:
- Avoid trick-or-treating outside your own community.
- Keep Trick-Or-Treat visits as brief as possible and remain outside.
- Distance and avoid person-to-person contact.
- Mask if you are able to do so.
- Avoid Trick-Or-Treating alone; young kids walk with a trusted adult
- Use extreme caution when crossing streets!
- Fasten reflective tape to costumes and bags to help drivers see you.
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats; avoid eating homemade treats made by strangers.